InstantStorm is a Windows freeware tool for creating Flash based screensavers with many advanced features. All you have to do is to choose an SWF file, set screensaver parameters, and compile an executable installer. All 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows are fully supported, including Windows 95 and Windows 7. And the best of all--there are no nag screens or other annoying stuff. Unlike many other tools, InstantStorm allows you to fully customize your screensaver's about box, installer and uninstaller including all texts.
- Extremely easy to use, the Wizard mode turns Flash SWF files into screensavers in seconds
- Output screensaver files work with all Windows versions
- Customizable screensaver installer and settings dialog
- Support for live previewing and debugging
- Separate Flash files for widescreen, 4:3, and 5:4 screen resolutions
- Every single line of text in the screensaver installer, uninstaller, and settings dialog can be translated or edited
- Customizable icon, readme file, and license agreement text in installer
- Advanced developers' features
- Flash Player 15 support
- Support for additional external files (SWF, AS, TXT, XML, ...)
- Creates both screensaver installers and standalone SCR files
- Free even for commercial use, unlimited screensaver redistribution
InstantStorm is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English, Czech, Dutch and it was last updated on 2014-10-20. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
InstantStorm (version 2.0.1) has a file size of 2.23 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 179 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.